英语演讲的翻译(一些英语演讲的整理)

2023-07-27 11:14:00 来源 : haohaofanwen.com 投稿人 : admin

下面是好好范文网小编收集整理的英语演讲的翻译(一些英语演讲的整理),仅供参考,欢迎大家阅读!

英语演讲的翻译

1.丘吉尔的<<We Shall Never Surrender!>>

Turning once again to the question of invasion,

再次回到侵略问题上

I would observe that there has never been a period

我认为在这漫长的世纪之中

in all these long centuries of which we boast

我们从未有过一段时间

When an absolute guarantee against invasion

Could have been given to out people.

能向人民夸下海口,我们有绝对的保障能抵御外来入侵

But I have myself Full confidence that if all do their duty,

但我对自己完全有信心,前提是所有人都各司其职

If nothing is neglected,

and the best arrangements are made,

不疏忽一个错误又做好最佳的安排

as they are being made,

当然他们正在做

We shall prove ourselves once more able to defend our island home.

我们将再一次证明自己能保卫我们的家乡。

To ride out the storm of war and to outlive the menace of tyranny.

让他安然度过战争风暴并在暴政中生存。

If necessary for years,if necessary alone

即使需要很多年,即使孤军奋战

At any rate,that is what we are going to try to do.

无论如何,那就是我们要去做的。

That is the resolve of His Majesty’s government,every man of them.

那就是国王陛下政府的决心,每个人的决心。

That is the will of Parliament and the Nation!

这就是议会和国家的意愿!

The British Empire and the French Republic,linked together in their cause and in their need,

大英帝国与法兰西共和国为共同的目标和需求携手共进

Will defend to the death their nation soil!

将誓死捍卫他们的国土

Aiding each other like good comrades to the utmost of their strength!

尽最大的力量如手足半互相互助

Even though large tracts of Europe and many old and famous states have fallen or may fall into the grip of the gestapo and all the odious apparatus of the Nazi rule,

即使是欧洲大片土地和许多古老著名的国家已经沦陷或可能陷入盖世太保和纳粹统治的魔掌

we shall not flag or fail.

我们也毫无动摇绝不气馁

We shall go on to the end!

我们将坚持到最后

We shall fight in France.

我们将在法国作战。

We shall fight on the seas and the oceans.

我们将在我们将在海洋上战斗。

We shall fight with growing confidence and growing strengths in the air!

我们将以越来越大的信心越来越强的力量在空中战斗

We shall defend our island,whatever the cost my be!

我们将不惜一切代价保卫故土!

We shall fight on the beaches.

我们将在沙滩上作战

We shall fight on the landing grounds.

我们将在敌人登录点战斗

We shall fight in the fields and in the streets.

我们将在田野和街道战斗

We shall fight in the hills.

我们将在山区战斗

We shall never surrender!

我们绝不投降!

And if which I do not for a moment believe,this island or large part of it were subjugated and starving

即使我绝不相信的——这个国家大部分地区被敌人占领,陷入饥荒

then our Empire beyond the seas,Armed and guarded by the British fleet,Would carry on the struggle.

我们还有英国舰队,武装和保护的海外帝国也将继续战斗

Until,in God’s good time,the new world,with all its power and might,steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old!

直到上帝认为时机成熟,新的世界会带着蓬勃的力量,前来拯救并解放这个旧世界!


相关文章

专题分类